Ana Ljubinkovic's "Old Postcard" blazer has entirely classic cut featuring a notched collar and smart lapel. This blazer has straight ham and is slightly longer so you can wear it as a short dress. It is covered with the custom made print that features elements of an old postcard: the striking cityscape and postal stamps - inspired by the old times when postcards had traveled a long way and handwriten words on it were much more appreciated.
This single-breasted style is made from wrinkle resistant, soft scuba fabric and has a full viscose lining. It's tailored in a slightly loose fit, so consider going size smaller for normal fit. Wear the "Old Postcard" blazer with ABO brogues or high heel stiletto shoes.
OLD POSTCARD Blazer
- Custom print that features the cityscape of Belgrade and acctually is a scanned postcard from the 1960`s
- Irregularities are an intentional characteristic of this print
- White trims along mid shoulder, sleeve, side line and the lenght of the blazer
- Single-breasted style with concealed snap fastening
- Notched collar, peak lapel, two front flap pockets
- Lined with concealed snap button fastening
- Mid-weight, stretchy, wrinkle - resist scuba fabric
- 92% polyester and 8% elastine
- Lining 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Always check the garment care label for specific care instruction
Please notice that we have made every effort to display the colors of Ana Ljubinković products appear as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of a color will be completely accurate.
Make sure you agree with our Terms & Conditions before you make your purchase.